We are a registered charity with strong Christian beliefs…
Who help people on low incomes to furnish their home and lead their lives in the best way possible…
We work closely with the Local Council and various other charitable organisations to help:
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Womens’ Hostels
- Mentally Challenged
- Age UK
- Registered Disabled
- Support Workers
How You Can Help
All donations are urgently required so please donate your unwanted items, however large or small, and help the less fortunate.
ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME AND WILL BE COLLECTED NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED
Aims of The Furniture Project
- To provide low cost good quality furniture and other household items to help people in times of need.
- To prevent waste by recycling furniture and other household items.
- To offer a service to the public by recycling their unwanted furniture & household items and putting them to good use within the community.
- To provide volunteers with training to help them get back into paid employment, or add a new dimension to the lives of those who are retired or in part time employment.